Acceptable Usage Policy | AUP
The Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is an addendum to the Terms of Service (“Agreement”) agreement between ProResellerHost (“we”, “us”, or “our”), and you (“User”, “you”, or “your”). This agreement sets in place the terms and conditions for the use of any products and services set forth by ProResellerHost. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Services.
The following uses are prohibited:
- Using our services to delivery or infringe upon any copyrighted material. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon, please contact us by emailing us at Abuse@ProResellerHost.com.
- Using our services to host, server, deliver, or otherwise contain child pornography.
- Using our services to do harm to any other network or computer in any way, including but not limited to Denial of Service attacks, brute force attacks, hacking attacks, etc.
- Using our services to send bulk amounts of emails (defined as 1,000 emails or more per day), including but not limited to spam, spamming, bulk mailing. If you plan on sending bulk mail, obtain permission from us first.
Prohibited Materials and Website Types
The following is a list of prohibited materials and website types:
- IRC Scripts/Bots/Servers
- Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers
- Image hosting scripts (similar to Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imgur)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC Sites
- IP Scanners
- Brute force programs/scripts/applications
- Mail bombers / spam scripts
- Banner Ad Services (such as a commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump / Mirror Scripts (similar to RapidShare/Mega)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs / Banking programs
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale or distribution of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push button mail scripts (permission required)
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin or Any Virtual Currency Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate programs, etc)